Corporate Giving Program
As an extension of our mission, we provide financial and volunteer support through initiatives that support our education and workplace efforts. Preference is given to organizations in communities where ACT employees live and/or to organizations where one or more ACT team members are actively involved as volunteers.
The ACT Corporate Giving Program focuses on:
- Local Education: outreach and education programs for underprivileged and underrepresented people and institutions that focus on education and technology innovation.
- Human and Social Needs: programs that provide social services and support the health and welfare of children and families in need, including local organizations that provide a safe haven and nurturing environment to families and children in crisis.
- Cultural and Artistic Enrichment: programs that build audiences for the arts and promote the arts in education.
- Community Betterment: community development projects that encourage wellness, revitalization, or sustainability and/or improve the quality of life in our communities.
- Disaster Relief: assistance when disasters strike requires quick action to save lives and lessen devastating impact.
In ongoing efforts to fulfill ACT’s mission to help people achieve education and workplace success, each year, we mark Giving Tuesday to highlight our continued efforts to give to communities where we live and work. Learn more about our Corporate Giving Program here.